Sunday 8 April 2012

Happy Easter



Thank god I am returning to running this week because I have almost eaten more than Little A's body weight of chocolate! Am I the only one having chocolate for breakfast this Easter????

If you had asked me what my favourite thing about Easter was any other year it would have been one of these 3 things:

1. Cadbury Cream Eggs
(I love their TV ads too!)

2. Hot Cross Buns
(with fruit please!)

3. 4 day weekend
These days everyday is like a weekend but its still nice to have Big A around for 4 days!

This year however I am excited about easter for a whole new reason...

Easter egg hunts!!!!
For the next decade at least we will be enjoying the magic of waking up to Easter Egg hunts on Easter Sunday. I must be a big kid at heart but I think there is something so cool about finding chocolate hidden all through the house.

Anyhow Happy Hunting at your house. I wish you and your family a Happy and Safe Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment